Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We may use such information to better understand how OnlyInYourState visitors use the Site and the App, to analyze trends, administer the website, prevent fraud, and gather broad demographic information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
OnlyInYourState is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use and/or share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with, and you authorize us to use and/or share this information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations. We employ these companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you.
- Certain of OnlyInYourState’s program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
- Our affiliates and promotional partners, so they can offer you special products, services, discounts, tickets, and other items or services. Likewise, we may receive information from such affiliates and promotional partners to offer our Users special items or services.
- We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
- We may sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze certain Non-Personal Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site, the newsletter, the Services and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Services and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
We may use your email to deliver Only In Your State Apparel's monthly newsletter, as well as for other promotional (e.g., new product offerings, special offers by us or other third parties) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails we send you, such usage includes whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at email@example.com. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.